Wednesday 21 December 2011

Yeah I am a Dork

So let me introduce to you someone who you will probably hear a lot of....hopefully. I am going to call him Briggs. Well I like briggs and briggs likes me. We kinda have thins thing. Neither of us can date till 16 but heres the great thing, I turn 16 January 22 and he turns 16 the day after. Yeah its pretty awesome. Anyways last week was our sadies dance and I asked briggs by making him go on a scavenger hunt. He claims the idea was really good. He replied to me with sweet tarts and a not that said "I think it would be 'sweet' to go to the dance with you." I thought it was cute. The dance was so much fun. The last dance was my favorite. we realized it was the last dance and I turned to him and he was waving me over at the same time I was waving him over. It made me so happy to know that he also wanted to dance with me. While we were dancing I asked him or told him something (that would probably be important for this blog) and he agreed or something like that and had a huge smile on his face. When I was in the car about to leave he drove past and waved at me with another big smile :-) Just putting this out there but I love his smile. Makes me melt :-)
Sad thing. Its Christmas break and I wont be able to see him. And he has been sick for the past couple day. yeah so this sucks. I was going to give him a card to open on Christmas and New Years. that way he won't forget about me but I'm not sure. Opinion? Hopefully hes at school tomorrow. I kinda like my Hockey player :-)

2 comments:

  1. oh baby...your so weird when it comes to boys girly :p haha but i deffinetly think you should give him a hard or somthin for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! At least you both turn 16 soon. The guy I like won't be 16 for a while...and I'm already 16. But, I asked another guy to preference. I'm waiting on my answer. :) Anyways, go ahead and give him a card. I hope everything works out! :D

    ReplyDelete