Wednesday 21 December 2011

My life the- Roller Coaster

So, my first blog. Lets see how long it takes for me to be to lazy to post. I will try my hardest.
So lets start. My life is crazy. I live in a house with 2 siblings, a brother who is two years younger than me and a sister that is four years younger. Lets start with my sister. It must be something about them that when they turn like 10 that the get this crazy attitude. Then there is my brother. He is taller than me... and he wont let it go. I hate, dislike it. I am the oldest I should be tall! K well on the bright side I am not short. Then there is my parents... yeah got nothing to say about them. Sometimes I think I'm the only mature one in the family.

Okay first actually interesting story! There is this boy, he shall be named joe. Well i had this thing with joe and then i ended it and he seemed fine about it but really he is secretly angry. I also think he might still like me, at least it seems like it by the way he is trying to know who i "dumped" him for. For the record i didn't "dump" him for anybody, and we were never actually going out.Sso him and his friend were being freaks and some mean things were said but then my mom read them and got mad an phoned some moms... okay a mom but she mentioned something about the police and now they claim they are afraid of the police but i think they are slightly afraid of me and really afraid of my mom. Then my friend slapped him. It was really funny. I would have slapped him myself but I am trying to be the bigger person. Do you know how difficult that is? Anyways now he is accusing me of making her slap him. Well i didn't. And i cant make anybody do anything. well thats the end of my first blog! YaY haha
-Later

4 comments:

  1. How does Joe not know who you "dumped" him for? You went to a dance together. Anyways this boy is gonna get in a heap of shhhh-crap if he doesn't leave you alone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. joe needs to go away. forever. hes really pissing me off with how hes treating you. don't like him. at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he doesnt leave u alone I think I'm going to beat him and his little friends that are ALL jerks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...he seems rude. how old are you again? and seriously, just don't talk to him, it seems like he's going to be taking you to the wrong path...and we don't want that.

    ReplyDelete